Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First blog post!


I'm so excited to be starting this blog! I'll be documenting my crafty escapades and putting up pictures of new designs, and I will definitely be having contests! I hope to have my first contest in a week or two. Until then, my latest favorite hat can be found to the left. I've been to countless thrift stores and the suits always catch my eye. If I were a male, I'd be buying them all up to wear! I love to find ones made from camel hair, they're so soft I want to rub my face against them. I found a suit a few weeks ago and couldn't pass it up. It became this great hat. I put one in my shop and have been wearing mine non-stop when I go out. It's wooly and warm but not at all itchy. The buttons were found on Etsy from a great seller, she was so helpful! I asked for a variety of 5 ozs of buttons and she sent me 10! This button has a small shield as some sort of a seal on it. I love the chic, clean look. I still have over half the suit left to create a new hat, and I have some cool ideas for it!


No comments: